Local Same-Day STD Testing
For privacy reasons, all charges for STD testing will appear as FPK Services in your billing statement. Our testing process never requires you to answer embarrassing questions. We believe that hepatitis A testing is important to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel.
Our labs are accessible to local hospitals. We accept many forms of payment, making it easy to buy STD testing. The HIPAA Privacy Rule protects your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we abide by it.
At Douglas STD testing, we use the most advanced method to test for sexually transmitted diseases in blood and urine. It is necessary to test for co-existing diseases, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 01516 area.
Douglas, Massachusetts STD Rate
The state of Massachusetts publishes annual data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Douglas.
Get informed and defend yourself against STDs now!
- In 2011, 666 Massachusetts residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- CDC reports chlamydia rate of 271.4 for men and 33 per women per 100,000 population in 2010.
- 21,236 chlamydia infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010.
- In 2011, 15,744 cases of chlamydia were reported by women in Massachusetts.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of black male HIV infections was 6.1 for each white male diagnosed with the disease.
The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics such as dental dams. If you are sexually active and don't test for STDs, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who are infected with an STD every year.