Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
A positive STD test result may warrant specialist care, so our physicians may make a suggestion for a specialist in Douglas, Georgia. In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Douglas, Georgia, making treatment fast and convenient. You'll never have to undergo complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample.
All of our STD tests are managed by a physician to verify safety and quality. All of our sexually transmitted disease tests are the exact ones used by hospitals and physicians. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with educational articles to keep you up-to-date of the latest in STD testing and treatment.
Check your email 24-48 hours after your test for your results. We do not inform your health insurance company of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. All clients are notified as soon as their test results become available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Douglas, Georgia
Don't gamble with your sexual well being by being uninformed about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread. The health department of Georgia and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Douglas every year.
- 13,061 White people were diagnosed with HIV in Georgia in 2008.
- Georgia ranked 7th out of 50 states for gonorrhea transmission in 2010.
- In 2010, chlamydia was the most commonly diagnosed STD in Georgia.
- HIV transmission through heterosexual sex amounted to 12% of all Georgia cases in 2010.
- In 2011, Georgia ranked 6th among southeastern states in chlamydia infection.
The CDC has warned that the rates of STDs in the 31533 area may be on the rise, get tested today.