Same-Day Online STD Testing
On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to protect your privacy. No embarrassing questions when you test with us today. We are the only provider of online STD testing who includes a testing for Hepatitis A in our comprehensive STD test panel.
Our test recommendation tool will help you decide what tests to take with a few simple questions. If you decide you want to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists waiting to take your calls. Get convenient testing in Dorchester at any of our testing centers.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the gold standard in the industry. In the 02124 area, we have the most sophisticated Dorchester STD testing available. Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both infections using our test panel.
STD Infections Rate for Dorchester, Massachusetts
If you want to be certain of your STD status, the simple solution is to take an STD test in Dorchester. STD infection rates are rising steadily in Massachusetts.
- In 2011, Hispanics had an estimated rate of 64.5 HIV infections per 100,000 people living in Massachusetts.
- In 2011, 666 Massachusetts residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2011, Massachusetts had a total of 1,262 HIV diagnoses.
- In 2010, 34.6% of women who contracted HIV got it through using injection drugs.
- In 2010, 57.6% of male HIV infections occurred through homosexual sex in Massachusetts.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge system approved by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.