Same-Day STD Testing
Your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. No other comprehensive STD 10 test panel available online includes Hepatitis A testing. Test with us and you will not have to answer awkward questions.
If you're unsure about what tests you have to take, use our test recommendation tool. You can get in touch with us to get a status update while you're waiting for your tests results. Our conveniently accessible test centers are located all around Dilley.
Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and fast. You can also test for syphilis using our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In the 78017 area, we use the most advanced Dilley STD testing available.
STI Morbidity Data for Dilley, Texas
If you don't have the facts about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't defending yourself from getting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life. Data from the health department of Texas is disclosed each year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in Dilley.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
The thing about waiting to get STD testing is that other things come up and you forget, meanwhile you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.