Local STD Testing Centers
We made sure all of the testing we offer can detect STDs in a small blood or urine sample to keep our testing process as simple as possible. Get prescription medication for certain conditions from our physicians in DeSoto, Texas. Our physicians help you receive the best possible care by referring you to a specialist if your DeSoto, Texas STD testing comes back positive.
We use the same labs that the hospitals close to you use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all approved payment options for your convenience. We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information secure.
We created our testing procedure for your maximum comfort. Our company screens for other infections so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about. To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of testing centers close to you.
DeSoto, Texas STD Morbidity Data
Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the DeSoto area.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
Unsafe sex is very dangerous and could expose you to potentially deadly illnesses like HIV, always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.