Rapid STD Testing
We have removed any extraneous burden by ensuring there is no supplemental paperwork necessary to complete your tests. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. Our 03038 service allows you to test for STDs without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office.
When you do your STD testing with us, you are given access to our staff of experienced counselors who are available 24/7. You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected checkout process. The reviews and testimonials our customers write on our website are the proof of our great service.
We dispatch all test results by email quickly. You can access your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
STD Infections Data for Derry, New Hampshire
Information is the best way to start protecting yourself against STDs. Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of New Hampshire contain statistics about STDs and HIV in Derry.
- Nashua, New Hampshire recorded 9 gonorrhea cases in 2012.
- Among people living with HIV/AIDS in New Hampshire in 2008, 76% were male.
- 544 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Manchester, New Hampshire in 2012.
- Total number of gonorrhea infections reported in New Hampshire in 2012 was 148.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in New Hampshire in 2012 was 232.4 per 100,000 residents.
The residents of New Hampshire are not exempt from the threat of contracting an STD. Regardless of the type of sexual activity you engage in, getting screened for STDs is crucial to maintaining your health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 1 in 2 Americans will get an STD throughout their life and as many as 25% will be unaware of it.