Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our all-inclusive 10-test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing service does. We will never ask you uncomfortable questions. To protect your privacy, your charges will show as FPK Services.
When you do your STD testing with us, you get access to our staff of experienced counselors who are available 24/7. The reviews and testimonials our customers leave on our site are the proof of our excellent service. You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected checkout process.
Our labs test for many conditions so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we built our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our centers in your area.
STD Data for Derby, Connecticut
Take an STD test in Derby to discover your STD status. Connecticut residents have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other STDs because infection rates are increasing every year.
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
- At the end of 2010, 10,822 people were living with HIV in Connecticut.
- 3,825 of new chlamydia cases in 2011 were men.
- 157 males tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
- Hispanic/Latina women were living with HIV in CT at a rate of 8.6 times that of white women in 2010.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STDs grows every day that you have not been tested for most common conditions.