Same-Day STD Testing
Visiting a doctor's office for 76210 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. Our lab techs do not ask for additional paperwork when you arrive at the lab. With STDcheck.com, our tests take 5 minutes or less to complete.
Choose any of our testing centers around Denton for your convenience. Get updated on your STD test status by calling our health specialists any time. Get personalized test suggestions of what tests you need with our test recommendation tool online.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-existing infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test looks for the infection in the blood. We have the most sophisticated Denton STD testing and we offer the fastest tests for sexually transmitted diseases.
Denton, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Anyone who lives in Texas is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual wellbeing if you take regular Denton STD tests.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
STDcheck.com does everything possible to protect your privacy when you test through any of our local testing centers.