Same-Day STD Testing
Our tests are designed so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer now or at the lab. We consider hepatitis A test vital for maintaining sexual health, so we include it in our test panel. For your privacy, we list your charges as FPK Services in your financial statement.
We accept plenty of forms of payment, making it easy to buy STD testing. Our labs are accessible to local hospitals. The HIPAA Privacy Rule protects your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we abide by it.
STDcheck.com tests for common STIs in 76201 using the most sophisticated Denton STD testing methods available. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is crucial, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to look for both infections together. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the FDA.
Denton, Texas STI Data
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Denton from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Texas health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
Some people currently have an STD and don't know it. Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the US will contract an STD in their lifetime.