Rapid STD Testing
We guarantee that our testing process is easy. Our STD testing in 02638 surpasses your STD test needs with competitively priced testing packages. We utilize only laboratories that are CLIA-certified.
Learn the phrases typically used about STDs, testing, and therapy with the glossary of STD terms on our website. Our tests for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the most common STDs- can be taken indiviudally or as a comprehensive panel. Your money is returned within 1-2 days if you need to cancel your testing as long as it is before you stop by our testing location.
Finding a nearby center is fast by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs test for other diseases so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center. As healthcare consumers, we have created STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves.
Dennis, Massachusetts STD Statistics
By getting informed, you help stop the spread of STDs by defending yourself against them.
The health department of Massachusetts and the federal government collect data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Dennis.
- In 2011, men accounted for 33.9 HIV infections per 100,000 persons residing in Massachusetts.
- In 2011, women had an estimated rate of 12 HIV infections per 100,000 Massachusetts residents.
- Massachusetts had a estimated rate of 22.5 HIV diagnoses per 100,000 people in 2011.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of AIDS diagnosis in women was 30.6%.
- In 2011, Hispanics had an estimated rate of 64.5 HIV infections per 100,000 people living in Massachusetts.
We guarantee fast test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other companies can only promise results in a week or so.