Same-Day STD Testing
Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Delray Beach, Florida. With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Delray Beach, Florida, we provide the fastest way to test and get treated for STDs. We don't require any unnecessary procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done.
Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts are all accepted ways to pay for your STD tests. Our nationwide network of labs are the most trustworthy available for STD testing and process tests for hospitals and doctors as well. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is one of the federal mandates that help us protect your personal information.
We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we designed our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our centers in your area. Our labs test for many conditions so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Delray Beach, Florida
The health department of Florida publishes yearly accounts about STDs and HIV in Delray Beach and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten informed about STDs, you are playing with fire.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
Your best option is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. Sexually transmitted infections affect millions of people in the United States of America annually.