Local Same-Day STD Testing
When you get STD test with STDcheck.com, you get hepatitis A test as part of our comprehensive 10-test STD test panel package. All payments to STDcheck.com will show up as FPK Services to safeguard your privacy. We guarantee no uncomfortable questions when you arrive for your test.
We protect your information with our 128-bit protected payment process. Around the clock counselors are available to answer your STD-related questions. We are proud of the review and testimonials we get from our satisfied customers.
We use the FDA-approved / cleared industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with guaranteed results in less time than other testing companies. Offering the most advanced Delaware STD testing, STDcheck.com created a simple testing process. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and fast to complete the test for both infections at the same time at lower cost.
Delaware, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
STD transmission rates in Ohio are on the rise every year. Get tested in Delaware to be certain of your STD status.
- 70% of all reported gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were reported by Blacks.
- 80% of females who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 in Ohio were infected by heterosexual contact.
- In 2012, gonorrhea infection rates among Blacks was 17 times the infection rates of Whites.
- Ohio health officials reported 251 cases of syphilis infections among 20-24 year-olds in 2012.
- 379 cases of syphilis infections were reported in 2012 by females in Ohio.
With more than 50% Ohio adults reporting that they've only ever taken an STD test for HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unseen in Delaware. Chlamydia is the most common STD in the country.