Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our Delaware, Ohio doctors have prescription writing authority for certain conditions. You won't ever have to take a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing centers. Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our doctors can help you start treatment quickly if your Delaware, Ohio STD testing comes back positive.
Our simple test process is always performed under the control of a licensed physician. Our labs offer all the STD tests that hospitals and clinics do. The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we make available beyond testing to help you take control your sexual health.
We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also test for other non-STD related conditions. Visit our labs in confidence - we built them to be consumer-friendly. You can easily find a location in your area by entering your zip code on our website.
Delaware, Ohio STI Rate
Arm yourself with information now.
Reports containing facts and figures about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Delaware collected by the federal government and the health department of Ohio get distributed every year.
- 1,400 gonorrhea infections were reported in Lucas County, Ohio in 2012.
- In 2012, Black females aged 15-24, made up 1% of Ohio population but reported 25% of chlamydia infections, 7 times higher than other races.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
- In 2012, 15-24 year-old White females made up 5% of Ohio population, they accounted for 20% of chlamydia infections.
- 15-24 year-olds reported 62% of gonorrhea infections in Ohio in 2012.
STDs are an crisis all over the country, including the Delaware area. Defend yourself against the transmission of STDs with dental dams and condoms. Everyone in Ohio, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases.