Same-Day Online STD Testing
Having a nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions in Deerfield Beach, Florida means we can provide the fastest STD treatment possible. We don't like complicated STD testing, so we made sure all of our tests can detect STDs with a simple blood or urine test. Get targeted STD treatment and care from a healthcare provider that our doctors refer you to if your Deerfield Beach, Florida STD testing comes back positive.
If you must cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is before stopping by our testing location, you'll receive a full refund within 1-2 days. We provide testing that covers all of the most commonly occurring STDs, such as herpes- 1 and 2, HIV, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C. Use the STD term glossary on our website if you need to decipher any of the commonly used STD terminlogy.
We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 33442 and we have created a test panel to specially test for both infections in one test. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. It is crucial to test for the common sexually transmitted infections using the most sophisticated methods in the Deerfield Beach area.
Deerfield Beach, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Without regular STD testing, your sexual status is undetermined. Deerfield Beach STD statistics are compiled every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
Contracting an STD does not keep you from getting it again. Beat the odds. Dental dams and condoms are efficient tools for preventing the spread of STDs in Deerfield Beach. It is estimated that 50% of all Florida adults will contract an STD in their lifetime.