Rapid STD Testing
Our testing laboratories are CLIA certified. Our testing procedure is simple. All of our 99006 STD tests are competitively priced.
Learn about STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Get reliable results with our STD tests, which are the same as what is used in hospitals. Test under the management of a doctor at our labs.
It is necessary to test for co-existing diseases, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that. At Deer Park STD testing, we use the most sophisticated technique to test for sexually transmitted infections in blood and urine. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 99006 area.
STI Infections Rate for Deer Park, Washington
The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to get Deer Park STD testing. There is a steady increase in the number of STD infections in Washington each year.
- Black men in Washington are living with HIV at a rate 3.3 times that of white men as of 2010.
- White Washingtonians accounted for 7,288 people living with HIV in 2010.
- There were 10,732 people living with HIV in Washington State in 2010.
- White Washingtonians were responsible for 1,271 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- Among Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 1,579 were black.
Living in Washington makes it necessary that you commit to regular STD testing. Many common STIs are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know STD status.