Fast Local STD testing Centers
To protect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. We offer the only complete STD testing panel that detects Hepatitis A. We will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive.
We offer STD testing for the most frequently occurring STDs. Cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing locations for a full refund. The glossary of STD terms on our website helps you understand the lingo used in STD testing.
STDcheck.com tests for common STDs in 02026 using the most sophisticated Dedham STD testing methods available. Screening for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is very important, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to test for both infections together. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA_approved.
Dedham, Massachusetts STI Information
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains statistics about the Dedham area. If you want to be certain about your STD status, you need to take an STD test.
- Massachusetts ranked 16th among 50 states in reported syphilis infections between 1999 and 2008.
- In 2010, 62.1% of women who contracted HIV in Massachusetts got it from having heterosexual sex with an HIV positive man.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 39 out of all 50 states for the highest gonorrhea infections.
- CDC reports chlamydia rate of 271.4 for men and 33 per women per 100,000 population in 2010.
- Chlamydia infections increased 110% in 10 years in Massachusetts, from 10,121 infections in 2001 to 21,236 in 2010.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STIs increases with each day that you have not been tested for most common infections.