Local STD Testing Centers
No other testing provider tests for hepatitis A as part of their all-inclusive test panel. We list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to guarantee your privacy. We respect your privacy and will not ask uncomfortable questions now or at the laboratory.
Test in Decatur conveniently at any of our testing locations. Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you should take. Call or chat live with a health specialist from our site whenever you want to get updated on the status of your results.
Looking for the best Decatur STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is easy as our system makes testing quick. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests searches for syphilis in the blood.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Decatur, Indiana
Get educated now if you want to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. Data gathered by the federal government and the health department of Indiana is reported every year with infection categories and communicability rates for Decatur.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection for women in Indiana was 60.9 per 100,000 for women in 2011.
- In 2011, the rate of new HIV diagnosis among blacks in Indiana was almost 3 times that of Hispanics.
- The number of people living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana increased from 9,893 to 10,279 from 2010 to 2011.
- Heterosexual was the second-highest risk category to HIV/AIDS infection in Indiana in 2011.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection among blacks in Indiana as of 2011 was 622.4 per 100,000 as of 2011.
Sexually transmitted diseases, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.