Rapid STD Testing
Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can trust your results. Our STD testing in 46733 is priced affordably. Our testing process is quick.
The glossary of STD terminology on our website if for your convenience. Whether you want to be tested for one or all of the most frequently occurring STDs, we have a test that will suit your needs. If you have to cancel your testing, make sure to do it prior to visiting your selected test center to get your full refund.
You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results, when available, are emailed to you. Results are available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
Decatur, Indiana STD Information
The federal government and the Decatur Department of Health work together every year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Decatur. The first step toward defending yourself against the spread of STDs is to get educated.
- Indiana had 500 newly diagnosed cases of HIV in 2011.
- Of 18,375 HIV/AIDS tests given by the state of Indiana in 2011, 125 had a positive result.
- In 2011, a total of 18,375 HIV/AIDS tests were administered by the state of Indiana.
- The highest rate of new HIV diagnosis in Indiana was among 20-24 year old males in 2011.
- More than half of all children born from an HIV-positive mother in Indiana in 2011 were black.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STIs multiplies with each day that you have not been tested for most common infections.