Confidential Online STD Testing
For the most accurate testing results, our testing locations are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results. If you need STD testing in 30033, our service supplies the most competitively priced choices. We guarantee that our testing process is simple.
128-bit encryption is the industry standard and what we use to protect our checkout process. With the reviews and testimonials left by customers on our site, you get real opinions about our service. We employ a staff of experienced counselors who are always on standby to answer your STD questions.
The CDC advises that it is necessary to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have put together a panel that tests for both infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if that is what you want. Getting tested for STDs in 30033 is not complicated with our most advanced Decatur STD testing. We use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Decatur, Georgia
In Georgia, the rate of STD infections is rising each single year. To be positive of what your STD status is, you have to take an STD test in Decatur.
- The rate of chlamydia transmission in Georgia was 459.3 per 100,000 people in 2010
- HIV transmission through heterosexual sex amounted to 12% of all Georgia cases in 2010.
- At the end of 2012, Georgia was ranked 7th out of 50 states for gonorrhea transmission by the CDC.
- In 2008, Georgia had 12,980 HIV infected residents.
- 8.1 out of every 100,000 Georgians tested positive for syphilis infection in Georgia in 2010.
At least half of all adults in America will contract an STD during their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the US, affecting millions every year.