Local Same-Day STD Testing
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Our 35601 STD testing doesn't ask for a visit to a physician's office. Our laboratory technicians do not require supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the laboratory.
We offer STD testing that is managed by a doctor for your safety. Our informative blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and treatment. Our online STD testing service utilizes the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our testing centers.
STDcheck.com is the destination for testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea in the 35601 area. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, approved by the FDA is available without appointments and can be taken same day you complete the order. In Decatur, Alabama, you have the option to test for most sexually transmitted diseases as soon as possible.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Decatur, Alabama
The best way to defend yourself from the spread of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of Alabama gather infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Decatur.
- A total of 11,403 people diagnosed with HIV in Alabama were known to be living at the end of 2011.
- Alabama was 4th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2008.
- Alabama had a rate of 3290.4 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people in 2011.
- In Alabama as of 2010, there was a 9.4:1 ratio of black women to white women living with HIV.
- Between 2008 and 2012, the number of chlamydia infections reported in Alabama has risen steadily.
The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics such as dental dams. If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't get tested for STDs, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who are infected with an STD each year.