Same-Day STD Testing
All of our labs are CLIA-certified. We have uncomplicated our testing process for your convenience. Get the best value for 48124 STD testing with our modestly priced testing packages.
If you're not sure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our website to find out what testing is best for you. Go to any of our conveniently located testing centers around Dearborn for STD testing. Get a status update 24/7 while you wait for your results.
You will get your test results via email message. Your test results can be downloaded and read for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records.
STD Infections Rate for Dearborn, Michigan
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in Dearborn. Testing on a regular basis is the greatest thing you can do for your sexual health if you are sexually active.
- Reported cases of syphilis and chlamydia have been steadily increasing in Michigan since 2006.
- 20-24 year-olds in Michigan reported 16,401 cases of chlamydia infections in 2012.
- Michigan reported 48,727 chlamydia infections in 2012.
- Injection drug was the 2nd highest source of HIV infection in Michigan in 2010.
- More men in Michigan contracted AIDS through males to male sex (76%) than from sex with women (5%) in 2010.
! Millions of Americans get a sexually transmitted disease every year. out of every 2 adults in Michigan will have an STD in their lifetime. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sex with at risk- get tested today.