Same-Day Private STD Testing
Begin STD treatment without delay if you test positive with a referral to a specialist from our doctors in DAYTON, Ohio. Your results are available so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample. Our DAYTON, Ohio doctors have prescription writing authority for some afflictions.
Visit our blog, Exposed, for articles about what's going on in the world of STD testing and treatment. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD testing that deliver reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service. Take physician- monitored STD tests at your convenience at any of our labs.
We designed our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. Our labs test for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. To find a test center close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds.
STI Morbidity Data for DAYTON, Ohio
DAYTON STD infection rates and transmission methods are collected and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. The only certain way to learn your STD status is with an STD test.
- In 2011, Cuyahoga County, Ohio reported 10,304 chlamydia infections.
- Columbus, Ohio reported 250 cases of syphilis in 2012, the highest recorded of any city in Ohio.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to spread some STDs, so knowing your status is vital to halting their spread. Get tested for STDs frequently.