Convenient STD Testing
No uncomfortable questions when you test with us today. We are the only provider of online STD testing who incorporates a testing for Hepatitis A in our all-inclusive STD test panel. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to protect your privacy.
If you have questions about STDs, call our counselors 24/7 for answers. Clients leave reviews and testimonials on our site that you can read. Our checkout process is always secure.
All test results are sent immediately by email. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and made available on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Dayton, Nevada
Your sexual health is too important for you to not have the facts about STDs and how they are spread. The federal government and health department of Nevada compiles yearly STD and HIV facts and figures about Dayton and other cities throughout the state.
- A total of 10,031 people have been reported to have HIV/AIDS in the state of Nevada since 2013.
- Nevada ranked 29th out of 50 states for deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- 422 of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in Nevada from 2008 to 2011 were Hispanic/Latino.
- In 2010, within the HIV/AIDS positive community 83% of the people living with the virus are men.
- 8,390 people were reported to have HIV in Nevada in 2010.
STDs threaten the health of everyone in Nevada, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with contraceptives so you are not another statistic. There is a very high risk that you will get an STD in your lifetime.