Same-Day STD Testing
When you test with us, be assured that you will receive correct results because our testing process has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. Our 4,000 nationwide locations make Iowa STD testing with many options in Davenport. Fast STD testing is available at any of our 52807 testing locations.
We have single STD tests for all of the most common STDs or all-inclusive testing that checks for all of them at one time. Learn the phrases typically used to discuss sexually transmitted disease testing with the glossary of terminology we have on our site. You'll get a full refund any time you cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing locations.
Our labs screen for a lot of other diseases so no one will know your reason for being there. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby centers. Our aim is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations.
Davenport, Iowa STD Statistics
The easiest way to put a halt to the transmission of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. Get wise about STDs in Davenport, Iowa.
Every year, the federal government and the health department of Iowa collect data about STD infections and transmission in Davenport.
- Chlamydia is the most common STD among young Iowans ages 20-24 with 4,876 total infections
- Iowa health authorities reported a total of 13, 259 STDs in 2012, an increase of 295 cases over 2011.
- 70.9% of all male HIV infections in Iowa at the end of 2010 were the result of male-to-male sexual contact.
- 45 to 54 year old Iowans were afflicted by an HIV infection rate of 131 per 100,000 in 2010.
- Iowa residents aged 45 to 54 accounted for 573 out of 1722 people living with HIV in 2010.
We guarantee rapid test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing providers can only guarantee results in a week or so.