Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our Davenport, Iowa physicians can provide you with a specialist referral if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment. Testing with us is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample. Our doctors, who are able to prescribe antibiotics in Davenport, Iowa, can help you get better faster.
Our weekly blog, Exposed, provides you with an easy way to inform yourself on the issues available about STDs and testing. Your safety is the top priority of the doctor who carefully monitors your testing. All of our STD testing is hospital-grade so you don't have to sacrifice quality to get great prices.
We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we created them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience. Get moving by searching for nearby centers on our website today. We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we test for many other conditions, not just STDs.
Davenport, Iowa Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
Get tested in Davenport to be positive of your STD status. STD infection numbers in Iowa are on the rise every year.
- There were 475 new HIV infections in Iowa between 2008 and 2011.
- In 2010, there were 326 black Iowans living with HIV.
- In April 2013, chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis rates in Iowa stood at 4,061 for men and 9,198 for women
- White Iowans accounted for 312 out of 475 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- Iowans between 25 and 34 accounted for 289 people living with HIV in 2010.
Some STDs show no symptoms and could cause permanent afflictions such as infertility, liver damage, and even death. There is no excuse to avoid STD testing.