Same-Day Online STD Testing
Use the same-day STD testing we offer at all of our 24541 locations to take control of your sexual health. You can trust your results from STDcheck.com because our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic experts. Many of our 4,000 testing centers are in the Danville, Virginia area.
Visit our blog, Exposed, to read articles and information about STD testing and treatment advancements. Take comfort in knowing that a doctor is always there to monitor your testing process. When you test with us, you are getting the exact same tests that are used in hospitals and doctor's offices.
You can read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We make sure you get all test results by email quickly. We will not report your results to any health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records.
Danville, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Any sexually active Virginia resident is at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Danville STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual health.
- In 2010, 12,386 of the Virginia residents living with HIV were black.
- 70% of men in Virginia living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through male to male sexual contact.
- IV drug use accounted for 18.6% of all Virginia female HIV infections in 2010.
- In 2011, the state of Virginia reported almost 1,100 new cases of HIV.
- Richmond City was the location of 2,040 Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not get tested. Many people in Virginia are unaware of the fact they are infected with an STD. It is estimated that as many as 25% of all sexually active people in Danville have an STD.