Local Private STD Testing
Test with us to get the most affordable STD testing possible. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that out testing process is simple. Our CLIA-certified testing labs are staffed by skilled and professional technicians.
Our testing takes place in the same testing centers that the hospitals near you use to process their tests, so your results are reliable. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to pay for your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Because we comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected.
We are the only online STD testing provider that offers only FDA-approved tests including the syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In Massachusetts STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are called co-infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that screens for both sexually transmitted diseases.
Danvers, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
In Massachusetts, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers. Danvers STD testing is the only way to learn what your STD status is with reliability.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of HIV-related deaths was 1.6 for every 100,000 people.
- Massachusetts ranked 16th among 50 states in reported syphilis infections between 1999 and 2008.
- Chlamydia infections increased 110% in 10 years in Massachusetts, from 10,121 infections in 2001 to 21,236 in 2010.
- In 2011, men in Massachusetts accounted for 912 of total HIV diagnoses.
- In 2010, 14,817 chlamydia infections were reported by women in Massachusetts.
All of our local test locations throughout the country are accessible and used by most well-known specialists in your area.