Same-Day STD Testing
Our test laboratories are CLIA-certified for certainty of test results. We understand that the decision to test for STDs is delicate so we make the process easy. Our STD testing in 06810 is priced better than our competition to give you the ultimate value.
We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who needs help deciding what STDs to test for. All of our test centers are located around Danbury for your convenience. Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime while you wait.
We do not inform your health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. All clients are informed as soon as their test results become available. Check your email 24-48 hours after your test for your results.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Danbury, Connecticut
The reports published by the federal government and the Connecticut health department are a reliable source for facts and figures about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Danbury. Do not gamble with your sexual health and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being educated about how STDs are transmitted.
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
- Among HIV-positive women in Connecticut, almost 56% got it from heterosexual contact in 2010.
- 1,271 out of every 100,000 black people in Connecticut were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- As of 2010, Hartford County had the second highest rate of HIV infections in CT.
- 348 newly diagnosed cases of HIV were reported in Connecticut 2012, with half developing into AIDS within a year.
Over a quarter of those with sexually transmitted infections do not know of their conditions and could be spreading the diseases without knowing it.