Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
You will be able to complete our simple testing process within minutes and be on your way. Our competitors dream of beating our pricing for STD tests in 94015, but they can't. Our local STD testing laboratories across the US are CLIA-certified so you know your results are precise and guaranteed.
Daly City STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing centers in the area. Our test recommendation tool makes it even simpler to find out what STD tests to take. Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- night or day.
We safeguard your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurance company or adding it to your permanent records. Results can be downloaded and made available on your phone, tablet or smartphones. Your results are sent via email.
STI Rate for Daly City, California
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by participating in STD testing frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Daly City sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection rates.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong. 1 out of every 2 California adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime. Get tested for STDs frequently to stop the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis.