Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Simply take your test code to the test location and get tested - we do not ask for additional paperwork. Skip the physician's office visit and get straight to the STD testing with our online STD testing service in 75218.
Don't wait to get your money back if you need to cancel your STD testing before visiting our test facility- get it in 24 to 48 hours. Choose the only truly all-inclusive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Take advantage our glossary of STD terminology as a tool for education.
No one else has higher quality Dallas STD testing. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
Dallas, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The federal government and the Texas department of health gather data and publish their findings about STDs and HIV in Dallas annually
Being informed about sexually transmitted diseases is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
STIs affect millions of people in America annually. It is smart to always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.