Low-Cost STD testing Centers
You don't have to visit a doctor's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 75231 service. No additional paperwork to complete once you place your order. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
Dallas STD testing is convenient with our multiple locations around the area. Answer our test recommendation tool's questions anonymously to get a suggestion for what STD tests you need. If you decide to get updated on the status of your STD test results, it is easy with our health specialists who are on standby to take your calls.
We will take care of you the same way we will like to be taken care of. Test with confidence knowing that our laboratories test for so many other conditions that do not relate to sexually transmitted infections, no one will know why you are there. To locate the nearest location to you, enter your zip code on our website.
Dallas, Texas STI Information
Routine STD testing is the best way to stay free of STDs. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDs in Dallas.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
John K, in Dallas, Texas just got STD testing including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most important decisions of his life.