Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
If you are positive for an STD and need a referral to a specialist in Dallas, Texas, our physicians can give one for you. Our doctors can write prescriptions for certain conditions in Dallas, Texas. Getting STD test results from our STD testing service is as simple as submitting a small blood or urine sample and waiting for your results to be emailed to you.
Your private information stays private because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We accept many different payment methods, so checkout is a snap. Our labs are the exact same as the ones used by nearby hospitals.
STDcheck.com guarantees never to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can access your test results without problems. Since we send your test results to you by email, you alone will have access to them.
Dallas, Texas STI Statistics
The best way to defend yourself from the spread of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of Texas gather infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Dallas.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
The chances that you will transmit one or two sexually transmitted diseases in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get STD tested now.