Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
You'll never have to waste time with unnecessary medical procedures when you take our simple STD tests that only require a small blood or urine sample. Our Dallas, Texas physicians are ready to refer you to a specialist if you need to find treatment for an STD. Our doctors in Dallas, Texas can provide treatment, including prescription antibiotics, for certain STDs.
All of our test facilities are located around Dallas for your convenience. We designed a test recommendation tool for anyone who needs help deciding what sexually transmitted diseases to test for. Get updated on the status of your test results anytime while you wait.
We designed our testing procedure to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Start your STD testing fast by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our test locations test for a multitude of infections so no one will know why you are there.
Dallas, Texas STD Morbidity Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together a yearly report on the STD infection numbers in Dallas. To always be in control of your STD status and sexual health, test for STDs frequently.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit some STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to slowing their spread. Get tested for STDs frequently.