Local STD Testing Centers
Purchase your test online or over the phone and there are no extra paperwork to complete. Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a doctor's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 75231. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Put your mind at ease with a status update from any of our health specialists while you wait your test results. Go to any of the test locations we have conveniently located in Dallas. Make finding out what tests you should take a snap with our online test recommendation tool.
STDcheck.com guarantees never to report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can access your test results with ease. Since we send your test results to you by email, you alone will have access to them.
Dallas, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Your sexual status should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get educated about STDs. The health department of Texas and the federal government gather and publish data every year about STDs in Dallas.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Quite a few people with STDs are asymptomatic. Those who are positive but who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the spread of STDs in Texas. As many as 50% of all Texas residents will have an STD during their lifetime. Statistically, a quarter of all young adults in Texas have an STD. Some STDs can infect the same person many times.