Same-Day STD Testing
With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Dallas, Texas, we provide the fastest way to test and get treated for STDs. We don't require any complicated procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done. Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if your STD test is positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Dallas, Texas.
If you have questions about STD testing, ask any of our trained counselors anytime- day or night. Our website features a completely secure payment process protected by 128-bit encryption. Customer reviews and testimonials are available for you to read on the website.
We guarantee never to report your results to your health insurance provider or place it on your permanent medical records. We promise that your test results will be emailed to you in 24-48 hours. PC, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results.
STI Morbidity Data for Dallas, Texas
The Dallas area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with sexually transmitted disease rates. Periodic STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
Don't become one of the millions of Americans who get a new STD each year. Protect yourself against infection with condoms and dental dams. You may have an STD and be unaware but the only way to find out for sure is to test.