Online STD Testing Service
You don't have to wait between purchasing your STD test and taking it with our same-day 75253 STD testing. You have many options for STD testing in Dallas, Texas thanks to our 4,000 nationwide testing centers. You can have confidence in our testing process - it has been vetted by diagnostic experts.
Put your mind at ease with a status update from one of our health specialists while you wait your test results. Make figuring out what tests you need to take a snap with our online test recommendation tool. Go to any of the test facilities we have conveniently located in Dallas.
Your test reports will sent to you by email. Test results can be downloaded and made available on your PC, tablets or smartphones. We do not report test results to your health insurer or place them in permanent medical records.
Dallas, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Dallas area.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000. In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents.
Everyone is getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases including your friends so why not you?