Confidential STD Testing
All of our CLIA-certified testing locations meet federal and state mandates for accuracy. Test with our online STD testing service to get the most economically priced STD testing in the 75204 area. We have simplified our testing process so you can complete your test in 5 minutes or less.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal standard mandate for safeguarding your private information. We take many payment methods to create a flexible checkout process, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. All of our testing takes place in the same labs that hospitals near you use to process their tests.
Finding the closest test location to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. We built our STD testing testing process to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our testing centers also conduct tests for other conditions so no one will know why you are there.
Dallas, Texas STI Statistics
In Texas, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers. Dallas STD testing is the only way to find out what your STD status is with certainty.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
We can tell you of a million reasons to get testing for STDs right now but we believe one is enough - your life.