Rapid STD Testing
Testing for STDs doesn't include a visit to the physician's office- just purchase your testing, visit one of our test locations in 75246, and get your results. No extra paperwork is required to be completed by our test labs. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
Understand the phrases typically used to talk about STD testing with the glossary of terminology we have on our website. We have individual STD tests for all of the most common STDs or all-inclusive testing that checks for all of them at one time. You'll get your money back any time you cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing locations.
At STDcheck.com, we use the most sophisticated Dallas STD testing available. Late stage syphilis , if undiagnosed and treated, can lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in 1-2 days in the 75246 area. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections are the most commonly reported STIs in USA, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel to look for both diseases at the same time.
STD Data for Dallas, Texas
You are not in control of your sexual well-being if you have not taken an STD test in Dallas. With STD rates increasing every year, the citizens of Texas are at risk.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
Get tested today. It takes no time at all to get tested for STIs with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for?