Same-Day STD Testing
Get better faster if your condition is among those that our physicians are have the authority to write prescriptions for in Dallas, Texas. Test for STDs with a small blood or urine sample. If your condition warrants specialist care, our physicians may refer you to someone in Dallas, Texas so you can begin your STD treatment.
Reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers are on our website for you to read. Counselors are on standby any time, 24/7, to answer your questions about STDs. Checkout with our secure purchasing process.
We are completely sure you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the level of service we would expect when we use them ourselves. We have testing center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start. Since our labs test for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential.
Dallas, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Testing regularly is the best choice you can make for your sexual health. Statistics about STDs in Dallas get published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
STDcheck.com does everything we can to protect your privacy when you test with STDcheck.com.