Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Having a nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions in Dallas, Texas means we can offer the fastest STD treatment possible. We don't like complicated STD testing, so we made sure all of our tests can detect STDs with a simple blood or urine test. Get specific STD treatment and care from a specialist that our physicians refer you to if your Dallas, Texas STD testing comes back positive.
It doesn't matter if you know what specific STD tests you should take because our test recommendation tool will tell you. Call us while you're waiting for your test results to get a status update anytime, 24/7. We take pride in the conveniently located testing centers we have throughout Dallas.
We have the most advanced Dallas STD testing available today. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel that looks for both diseases in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) testing for syphilis is the gold standard for syphilis testing in the 75247 area.
Dallas, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
If you want information about STDs in Dallas, there are reports published by the federal government and the Texas department of health. The first step you should take to defend yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
There is no excuse to avoid taking an STD test. Some STDs have no symptoms and could cause lifelong conditions like infertility, liver damage, and even death.