Same-Day Private STD Testing
There is no need to worry about answering uncomfortable questions because we will not ask you any questions at all. We are the only online STD testing company that offers a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive 10-test panel. Charges on your card or eCheck will show up as FPK Services.
If you have questions about STDs, just ask one of the counselors we make available to you every day, 24/7. Let our past clients give you an idea of our service with reviews and testimonials. Our checkout process features 128-bit encryption for your security.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the FDA. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is essential, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to look for both infections together. STDcheck.com tests for common STDs in 75251 using the most sophisticated Dallas STD testing methods available.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Dallas, Texas
If you are sexually active in Texas, you are at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease. You should be maintaining control of your sexual health, which Dallas STD testing allows you to do.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
50% of all adults in America will contract an STD in their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common STD in the US, affecting millions every year.