Convenient STD Testing
At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process uncomplicated and straightforward. We guarantee all testing outcomes from our CLIA-certified testing laboratories. There is no better value in the 30014 for STI screening and test packages.
Check out the reviews and testimonials our clients have left on our website. We offer a totally secure checkout process. To have your STD questions answered anytime, 24/7, call our counselors.
In Covington, Georgia 30014 area, our experts look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. testing with us, you can be assured that you will get the most advanced Covington STD testing available. Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel, approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration is designed to seek the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these diseases.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Covington, Georgia
Take the first step in defending yourself against STDs by getting smart about your sexual health. Information about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Covington is available in reports published by the federal government and Georgia health department each year.
- Georgia has ranked 6th highest in the U.S. for number of AIDS cases every year since 2009.
- 21% of all female HIV cases in 2010 was due to drug injection in 2010.
- The female Hispanic HIV rate in Georgia in 2010 was 2.8 times that of White females.
- At the end of 2012, Georgia was ranked 7th out of 50 states for gonorrhea transmission by the CDC.
- 39,829 Georgia women have been diagnosed with Chlamydia in 2011.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental approval.