Convenient STD Testing
Your time is important and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test. No physician examination is needed to test for STDs at our 60014 test centers. Our fast testing process do not require additional paperwork when you arrive at your local testing loction.
We only use trustworthy labs, which are also used by local hospitals in your area. We make checkout as easy as possible by taking many forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule is just one of the steps we take to protect your private information.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the gold standard for syphilis testing in the 60014 area. We have the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel that looks for both diseases in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test. At STDcheck.com, we have the most advanced Crystal Lake STD testing available.
STD Morbidity Data for Crystal Lake, Illinois
You will not lose control of your sexual wellbeing if you take regular Crystal Lake STD tests. Anyone who lives in Illinois is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active.
- Infection rate for P&S syphilis in Illinois was 7 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- 7.8 out of every 100,000 Asians in Illinois were diagnosed with HIV in 2011.
- 68.9% of all Illinois women with HIV got it through heterosexual contact in 2010.
- 507 HIV infection in Illinois in 2011 was the result of heterosexual sexual encounter.
- 533 Whites were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
It takes no time at all to get STD test with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for? Get tested today.