Same-Day Private STD Testing
If you test positive for an STD in Crown Point, Indiana, our physicians may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can start treatment. All of our tests are simple, requiring only a blood or urine sample. Get the fastest treatment possible for certain STDs, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Crown Point, Indiana.
Our blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD screening and therapy to help you stay educated. We only use the same tests that are used in hospitals. We make sure all testing at our labs is managed by a physician.
Your test results will be made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets. We will send by email your test results in 1-2 days guaranteed. Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Crown Point, Indiana STI Statistics
Infection rates are just one of the types of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Crown Point each year. STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health routine.
- The rate of new HIV diagnosis among Indiana men was three times that of females in 2011.
- At the end of 2011, a total of 912 people living with HIV/AIDS moved out of Indiana.
- The highest rate of new HIV diagnosis in Indiana was among 20-24 year old males in 2011.
- 27,801 new cases of Chlamydia were reported in Indiana in 2011.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection among blacks in Indiana as of 2011 was 622.4 per 100,000 as of 2011.
Chlamydia alone affects 1,412,791 Americans and most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is crucial that you get tested for all STDs annually.