Rapid Private STD testing Centers
All of our testing centers are CLIA-certified. If you want the best value in 70433 STD testing, our competitively priced packages are the best choice. Our testing process is uncomplicated and quick.
We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to decide how you'd like to pay for your STD tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us protect your personal information. We test in the same labs that your local hospitals use to process their tests.
We will never notify your health insurance provider about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be in your Inbox quickly. We dispatch all test results to everyone via email.
STD Statistics for Covington, Louisiana
The health department of Louisiana and the federal government collect data every year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Covington. By getting informed, you help stop the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases by protecting yourself against them.
- The top four parishes in Louisiana with the highest HIV/AIDS cases (from highest to lowest) are Orleans, East Baton Rouge, Jefferson, and Caddo.
- Black people make up only 32% of Louisiana's overall population but 74% of newly diagnosed HIV cases.
- Louisiana had an average of 1,376 HIV diagnoses in 2011.
- The rate of Chlamydia among black people in Louisiana was over 8 times higher than the rate in whites.
- The number of chlamydia infections in Louisiana has doubled since 2002.
Many STDs do not show symptoms. In Louisiana, 1 in 4 young adults do not know that they have an STD. Different infections can only be detected by certain tests. Residents of Louisiana face a real threat with the increasing transmission of STDs. Some STDs are incurable, life-long afflictions. Don't delay any further, get an STD test today.