Local Private STD Testing
Our 4,000 nationwide testing locations include the Covina, California area. Rapid testing makes our 91722 STD testing simple and convenient. Our testing process have been analyzed by certified diagnostic specialists.
Hear from customers who leave reviews and testimonials on our website. We train our counselors to answer your STD questions and they are on standby 24/7. You never have to worry about security with our 128-bit encrypted checkout process.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises taking the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. In 91722, we have the most complete, yet very easy to use Covina STD testing. Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test today and know that you do not have syphilis.
Covina, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses statistics about STDs in Covina. Frequent STD testing is the best way to stay disease-free.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
50% of all adults in America will get an STD in their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the nation, affecting millions every year.