Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our testing process is fast. Our STD testing in 92626 is priced competitively. Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can be sure of your results.
Speak with a health specialist anytime to get an update about the status of your test results. Get a personalized suggestion about what test you need using our online tool. Test at any of our conveniently located test facilities in your area or throughout Costa Mesa.
We will never place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance company about them. We send by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. STDcheck.com will make your test results easily available to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Costa Mesa, California STD Information
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of California contain statistics about STDs and HIV in Costa Mesa. Knowledge is the best way to start defending yourself against STDs.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
Some of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and be STD free.