Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. No other online STD test specialist includes Hepatitis A in their comprehensive testing panel. No awkward questions to answer when you test with us.
Our Corvallis STD testing is the only truly all-inclusive online service that includes ALL of the most commonly spread STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Refunds are available for anyone who has to cancel their testing prior to visiting our test locations. Get an explanation of the phrases used to discuss STD testing in the glossary of terminology on our website.
Since we dispatch your test results to you by email, nobody will have access to them. STDcheck.com promises never to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can download and read your test results effortlessly.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Corvallis, Oregon
The federal government and the Oregon department of health gather data and publish reports about STDs and HIV in Corvallis annually
Getting informed about STDs is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected.
- In 2011, the rate of early syphilis increased in men aged from 25-44.
- In Oregon, 46% of the men who were diagnosed with syphilis had HIV in 2011.
- The counties in Oregon with the highest chlamydia infections are Jefferson, Multnomah and Marion.
- Diagnosis rates for HIV increased among 20-24 year-olds every year for the last 5 years.
- In 2011, the annual rate of gonorrhea among men with HIV was 30 times higher than among the general population in Oregon.
Some of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and know you are STD free.