Confidential STD Testing
Our STD testing in 78415 is priced more affordably than our competitors to give you the ultimate value. We understand that the decision to test for STDs is difficult so we make the process simple. Our test laboratories are CLIA-certified for certainty of test results.
Call or chat live with a health specialist from our site whenever you want to get updated on the status of your results. Test in Corpus Christi conveniently at any of our testing facilities. Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you should take.
No other testing provider has a more advanced Corpus Christi STD testing than STDcheck.com. We test for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. The CDC says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are co-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together.
Corpus Christi, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
By getting educated, you help stop the transfer of STDs by protecting yourself against them.
The health department of Texas and the federal government gather data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Corpus Christi.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
Don't get stuck with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now. Many STDs can be gotten more than once. About a fourth of all people with STDs are unaware that they are positive.