Local Private STD Testing
Our sexually transmitted disease testing method is simple and fast. Visits to any of our over CLIA-certified testing labs don't require advanced notice. Our economically priced STD testing in 78405 is your best selection.
Our conveniently located test locations are located all over Corpus Christi. You can get in touch with us to get a status update while you're waiting for your tests results. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, use our test recommendation tool.
Since our labs screen for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We have test center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start. We are absolutely sure you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the level of service we would expect when we use them ourselves.
Corpus Christi, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Corpus Christi area in a yearly report. Take control of your sexual well being with periodic STD screening.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
Texas STD testing is imperative. Get tested on a regular basis to ensure that you are STD-free. Your health should be important to you. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1 out of every 2 Americans will contract a STI in their lifetime.